Kylie Betzner has published a guest blog by Rayne Hall about “The Art of Proctrastination”. It is quite an interesting read. 😉 I love it.
The weekend is almost here! Can’t wait! I’ve got plans to spend time with my best friend from college, catch up on my shows, clean the toilets, wash my dog, scratch my nose, stare at the ceiling–just about anything to put off editing my novel. Chores and errands are just a few of many ways to put off a writing/editing project. Today’s guest blogger, Rayne Hall, shares 20 more ways a writer can put off their writing. Enjoy!
- Read this blog before you start today’s writing session.
- Nobody can procrastinate all the time. Take a break now and then and write something. Then return to procrastination with renewed vigor.
- Don’t waste your procrastination on unimportant matters.
- Tidy your desk. You’ll write much better once the clutter has gone.
- Prepare your writing session so you won’t be distracted once you start. Have everything ready: glass of water, cup of coffee, cupcakes, carrots, the right…
View original post 550 more words