Are you suffering from writer’s block? Are you stuck with your writing? Should you be creative in some way and your brain is just “blank”? Kimberely Crawford offers 20 amazing writing prompts in case you need them.
It’s that time again. Time for another list of writing prompts for your writing pleasure. Use them to help with writer’s block or to get the juices flowing, or don’t use them at all. That’s your choice. I’m just putting them here so you can maybe find some inspiration from them. Anyway, here they are!
- Write a myth to explain why the sun sets.
- You travel back in time to 1900 BC. Explain how it happened and what you experience.
- You were aboard the ship that Christopher Columbus sailed to the Americas. Write about what you experienced.
- Rewrite your favourite fairy tale.
- You are learning how to fly your first spaceship.
- Describe Hell.
- Describe happiness as a person.
- You invent a serum to help rich people live forever, but they must start their new life at the bottom and start from scratch to gain back their fortune.
- Write a potion…
View original post 168 more words