ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS!
Dear future participants of the 2nd Halloween Poem Contest,
Please keep in mind that the Deadline for submission your poem will be
October 31, 09.00 pm Central Standard Time
This means, you only got a few more days! I’m posting once again the rules, the Deadline and the prizes, the poets of the three best poems can win:
Every author and poet are invited to participate and deliver a “Halloween-Poem” to my email address: email@example.com, together with their picture (and, if possible, a link to their website and/or blog).
There are a few rules to follow:
- Your poem needs a Halloween theme.
- Your poem needs a minimum of 99 words.
- Your poem has to be delivered to my email address until Halloween, October 31, 2015, 9 pm Central Standard Time.
- Please avoid violence, bad language, and sexual content within the poems. It would be disqualified.
Every poem that meets the rules and is delivered within the deadline will be published here on “Writer’s Treasure Chest” together with the provided picture (and, if possible, link).
The contest starts October 10, 2016 06.00 am and ends October 31, 2016 09.00 pm Central Standard Time!!
Please, deliver your poem and your picture to my email address within this time frame, neither earlier, nor later. Poems arriving outside these 3 weeks will be disqualified.
There will be three winners in the 1st Halloween poem contest. Each of them is free to choose from the following prizes:
- E-Book of “The truth she knew” written by J. A. Owenby
- E-book of either one of the set of four “Brilliant Disguise“, “A Good Girl“, “Criminal Kind“, OR “Sins of My Youth“, written by Mary Ann Edwards
- E-book of “The Vampyre Blogs – coming home” by Allan Krummenacker
I’m very grateful for these excellent authors to offer one of their books as a prize in this contest. Thank you!
We’re looking forward to your poems! Write away, ladies and gentlemen, we are ready!
A. J. Alexander