Thanksgiving is traditionally a day to say grace, to be grateful, to say ‘Thank you’ for the blessings. And again, this year that’s what I’d like to do.
I’m saying thanks for:
- … my family and friends
- … my chance to do what I love doing
- … my luck to have food on the table every single day
- … my writer friends
- … my supporters here in the writing world
- … my progress in writing
- … my finished novella
- … my ideas for future novellas in the series
- … my blog
- … and every single follower, reader and commenter on here who makes this blog such a wonderful journey for me.
THANK YOU ALL!!