It’s been months and months ago that I have informed about my writing progress, in May, to be precise. Unfortunately, 2016 was not an enormously successful year for me, and so many unexpected things happened that have delayed my writing.
Readers who have subscribed to my monthly Newsletter had the chance to occasionally glimpse to my baby steps forward, but the steps were small, and I got frustrated.
I think sometime in October I promised myself by the end of 2016 I would finish typing, checking, correcting and editing the first book of my paranormal series on my computer and send it off to my editor.
And I kept the promise to myself!
I completed my task. The first novella of my series has been sent to my editor, together with the third one. Currently, I am working on the second part and more or less at the same time work on number four and five.
It is a pleasure to write them, and I wish it would not take that much time to finally present you the first book of the series. But in fact, there’s still a lot to do.
Thanks to my editor and the cover artist, who I will one day introduce you to, I am positive that their effort is a huge part of presenting you with a, at least neat story, sometime next year!
I’m so grateful to have them in my life – and I’m still very excited: I’m an author!