Author Voinks provides us with excellent writer’s support. Thank you for this post!
Writing can be one of the loneliest professions. Even if we’re not stuck away in the proverbial attic our quill pens or laptops are not the friendliest of company.
Luckily the ‘family’ of authors are one of the most supportive groups I’ve ever come across. Having been there, done that and bought the printing paper I’ve learnt that experienced, best selling, traditionally published scribblers are as likely to offer their advice and support as others still struggling to understand the vagaries of the Indie route.
Here’s a quick guide to writing a book and becoming an overnight success:
- Have an idea.
- Start typing (or writing) feeling inspired.
- Get stuck half way through.
- Finally type ‘The End.’
- Sit back and wait to become famous.
- Realise that’s not going to work.
- Re-read your masterpiece and discover all the errors.
- Friends and family re-assure you it’s wonderful.
- Re-write your blockbuster.
- Proof read.
View original post 443 more words