After some more than three years of ‘Writer’s Treasure Chest,’ I got curious. I have, of course, shared the most remarkable highlights with all of you. For example my three year blogging anniversary, my 1,000th blog post or my 1,000th follower.
What had me curious this time was, which of my blog posts were the most successful.
It was a surprising list, I admit.
1. (unknown or deleted) This was a poem I once wrote for my ex-boyfriend. Since he didn’t deserve it, I decided to delete it from my blog.
2. How to describe the perfect kissing scene
3. Analogies and Metaphors
4. Romance, Seduction, Taste – A Sexy Male Protagonist
5. 1st Halloween-Poem Contest
6. Fairy Tales reloaded – PG16
7. BOAW – Blog Fest 2016: Beauty changes during the time
8. How to promote on “Writer’s Treasure Chest.”
9. How to find a title for your book
10. Winter Wonderland
11. Author Spotlight – Renee Schuls-Jacobson
12. Featured Author – Interview – The return of Darlene Foster
13. How to start your own Author Newsletter
14. Author Marketing Support 2017 – here on Writer’s Treasure Chest
15. BOAW – Blog Fest – Girl Boner Entry – PG-18
I’m very proud that the list of these 15 most successful blog posts on my blog is a healthy mix of different posts I wrote through the time.
It contains a couple of poems, a few posts about writing and book marketing, Author Spotlights and the posts I wrote for August McLaughlin’s ‘Beauty of a Woman’s Blogfest.’
To me, this tells me, that every post on ‘Writer’s Treasure Chest’ was worth the time and efforts, the thoughts, the worries and the smiles invested.
Thank you all for being part of my blogging adventure.