I was honored to be interviewed by Author Ari Meghlen who published the interview on her blog today. Thank you so much, Ari! I’m truly grateful for all your efforts!
This week’s guest post is an interview with the wonderful Aurora Jean Alexander, paranormal romance writer, and owner of the blog the “Writer’s Treasure Chest”. Enjoy!
Q01 – Tell us a little bit about yourself
I’m doing quite many things, by thinking about it. I work for a government-owned corporation as a part of the management team and travel a lot, as well nationally as also internationally.
Currently, I’m planning to move to a new home, together with my three beautiful active and demanding cats. In my rare free time, I love to play the piano, go skiing or horseback riding, amongst other sports, meet friends or go for walks.
I learned reading and writing at the age of four and realized quite early in my life that I love painting pictures with words. During my school time, I participated in poetry and short story contests which I won quite often.
Later on, I participated in writing and poetry workshops to learn the craft.
Creative and journalistic Writing;’ were some of my favorites during my University time. Part of my poetry I published on my blog ‘Writer’s Treasure Chest.’
I’m working on a series of paranormal romance novels and novellas. Writing fantasy books has always been my dream, and I’m looking forward to sharing my first published work with my audience. The need to write a novel had been nesting in my head for quite some time.
Q02 – What is your dream goal for your writing?
To read the entire interview, please go to Ari Meghlen’s blog:
Wow! Today I was blessed with a wonderful surprise, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you,, Cindy E. Owen’s with her blog A Writing Life for Me for my nomination. I am so honored to accept this award!! Thank you very much for being my follower and loyal reader. Congratulations on your Versatile Blogger Award nomination (and win) too!
According to the following rules…
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
… I’m supposed to nominate 15 more winners of the Versatile Blogger Award. Here they are:
- Novels by Jennifer Hinsman
- Veronica Bale’s Blog
- Chris, The Story Reading Ape’s Blog
- Chronic Conditions & Life Lessons
- August McLaughlin
- Bette A. Stevens
- Kristina Stanley
- Suzie Speaks
- Kylie Betzner
- Jens Thoughts
- The Reluctant Cat Owner’s journal
- Walk On
Nominees – any questions, please just ask. There is no timescale to do this but please add a link to your new post below when you done it. The aim is to raise the profile of your blog. I’m looking forward to reading your answers.
Last task: 7 things about me
- One of the best books on Earth due to critics, is James Clavell’s “Shogun”. And I can only agree.
- I can’t stand Mexican food – and I’m not sure why…
- I’m extremely scared of spiders. No snake ever scares me as badly as the smallest spider does.
- My birth stone is garnet. But my favorite gemstone is sapphire.
- I thought at a certain age once can’t fall in love as intensely anymore as with fifteen, when a break up threatened to kill. Recently I found out I was wrong.
- I love cats. The bigger, the better. I’d have a tiger if I could. Since that’s not possible, I’ll stay with Maine Coons.
- I love flowers. For some reason my favorite flower is not the red rose as it is for many women, it is the yellow lily.
Feel free to share seven facts about yourself, even if you have not been nominated this time. I would love to read some of your answers. Sorry I couldn’t nominate all my followers and blog friends!