It seems using the “Press This” button on WordPress has changed. Hugh explains us in a video how to use it now. Thanks for keeping us updated, Hugh!
I stopped reblogging blog posts months ago. In fact, I wish I’d never started using the reblog button. Why? Because of the fantastic little feature WordPress call ‘Press This’. But, what is ‘Press This’, where can you find it, and how do you use it?
‘Press This’ is an alternative way to reblogging. It’s like reblogging a post, but you can do so much more with it than you can when using the reblog button. It does take a little more time to set up, but that’s because it’s more than just about pressing a button and then moving on. For quickness, reblogging a post is perfect. However, if like me you have made the most out of reblogging (click here to read the post) then you can easily make up the extra time it takes in setting up a ‘Press This’ share.
The ‘Press This’ button can be found…
View original post 880 more words
I’ve got murder on my mind. Are you responsible for any of these?
- Do not have an ‘about me’ page on your blog
- Your ‘about me’ page takes more than a few seconds to find
- Your ‘about me’ page starts with these words – ‘this is an example of an about me page…’
- The number of followers you have is more important to you than what you write
- Poor quality posts
- Have broken links on your blog which you have no idea are broken or can not be bothered to fix
- Do not respond to comments
- Do not respond to questions
- Ignore your readers
- Do not treat visitors to your blog as guests
- Have no name to be called by
- Do not read other blogs
- Do not comment on other blogs
- Believe that blogging is going to make you rich
- Leave links with no relevance (usually to your own posts)…
View original post 891 more words