It is a great pleasure for me to announce the
1st Halloween-Poem Contest
on ‘Writer’s Treasure Chest’.
Every author and poet are invited to participate and deliver a “Halloween-Poem” to my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, together with their picture.
There are a few rules to follow:
- Your poem needs a Halloween theme.
- Your poem needs a minimum of 99 words.
- Your poem has to be delivered to my email address until Halloween, October 31, 2015, 9 pm Eastern Time.
- Please avoid violence, bad language, and sexual content within the poems. It would be disqualified.
Every poem that meets the rules and is delivered within the deadline will be published here on “Writer’s Treasure Chest” together with the provided picture.
I am honored to announce that the following authors have agreed to participate as judges in the jury who will decide on the winners of the contest:
- Author Jim Spencer
- Author Pat Shannon/Yeager
- Author Juliette Kings
- Author F. E. Feeley Jr.
- Author A. J. Alexander
Thank you, authors, for your effort to be part of this contest!
There will be three winners in the 1st Halloween poem contest. Each of them is free to choose from the following prizes:
- E-Book of “Morning at the Vineyard” written by Juliette Kings
- E-book of “Confessions of a Corporate Slut” by Jacqueline Gum
- 1 signed copy of “Red White and Black Lies” by Jim P. Spencer
- E-book of either “The Hunting of Timber Manor” OR “Objects in the Rearview Mirror” OR “Still Waters” by F. E. Feeley Jr.
I’m very grateful for these excellent authors to offer one of their books as a prize in this contest. Thank you!
The contest starts now!! Please, deliver your poem and your picture to my email address:
We’re looking forward to your poems!
A. J. Alexander