Do you remember, September 9, 2017 I published a blog post which was supposed to be the start of a ‘Blogger Prompt Chain’. Today I discovered Rachel Poli, one of the invited writers, has taken the chance to publish an amazing letter to her sister. Please read it on her blog – and I’m enthusiastic that the chain has been started. Thank you, Rachel, you rock!!
I was tagged by the lovely A.J. Alexander to do this Blogger Prompt Chain, which she created. The idea is to create a “chain” of stories written by writers and bloggers all over.
I think this is a wonderful idea and I was more than happen to be invited to participate.
1. Pick one of the five given writing prompts (picked from here)
2. Set up the Blogger Prompt Chain banner and publish your story under the banner.
3. After your story, continue the chain by forwarding an invitation to five bloggers or writers. (In case a writer doesn’t have a blog, guest posts can be offered)
4. Don’t forget to link the writers to your blog and back to the one who invited you.
5. Publish the five writing prompts and rules!
a) The End of The Bucket List
Write a story about a character who…
View original post 619 more words